Dialogue on Love [27/03]
What does it mean love?
What it means to love someone and be loved?
Psychotherapist Mariola Mastek invites you to dialogue on Love
Friday 27th of March at 6.15pm -8.00pmRead more
Dialogue on life changes [27/02]
With every change comes fear, about how to start or where to start?
Psychotherapist Mariola Mastek invites you to dialogue on life changes.
Friday 27th of February at 6.15pm -8.00pmRead more
Workshop in the series "Between Us Women" [16/01]
We are invite you for workshop in the series "Between Us Women - In hard grip"
On how to find a feeling of safety and self - worth when faced with violence?
Friday 16/01/2015 18:15 pm
19 Lord Edward Street, Coolmine House, Dublin 2Read more
From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another.
The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other
Very Mery Chrismas and happy New Year
All Team CKU -Centre for Counselling and therapyRead more
We specialize in professional treatment of
- Harmful drinking
- Addiction to alcohol
- Addiction to cannabis and other psychoactive substances
- Pathological gambling
- Addiction to computer games and an internet
- Disorders characteristic for acoa syndrome (adult children of alcoholics), dysfunctional families including the victims of violence
- Disordered relations in the family and in the partnership
- Hazards associated with abuse or use of psychoactive substances by the youth
Psychological on-line email@example.com
19 Lord Edward Street,
+353 860 861 018