Therapy group for people suffering form addiction [28/02]
CKU opens Therapy group for people suffering form addiction. Complementary stage.
The group is dedicated to all whom finished basic treatment.
The group will be closed which means that it will not be possible to join it during its duration.
Start from 28th April 2018.
More information at number 0860861018.Read more
Workshop group in the series "Art of Life" [21/04]
CKU - Center for Counseling and Therapy run a workshop group in the series "Art of Life" - training in skillful dealing with anger, wrath and aggression
The training is aimed at people who want to live a full life in harmony with their own feelings, but they can not cope with difficult emotions and have a problem in controlling anger and aggression.
The training will be carried out within a closed group, which means that you will not be able to join it during its duration.
Workshop will be lead by CKU Psychotherapist - MA Mariola Mastek and MA Sylwia Matijuk
Start 21 april 2018 - Finish 23 June 2018.
10 meetings in total, every Saturday from 12.30pm -2.30pm
The number of places is limited!
More information at number 0860861018
We specialize in professional treatment of
- Harmful drinking
- Addiction to alcohol
- Addiction to cannabis and other psychoactive substances
- Pathological gambling
- Addiction to computer games and an internet
- Disorders characteristic for acoa syndrome (adult children of alcoholics), dysfunctional families including the victims of violence
- Disordered relations in the family and in the partnership
- Hazards associated with abuse or use of psychoactive substances by the youth
Psychological on-line firstname.lastname@example.org
19 Lord Edward Street,
+353 860 861 018